Sunday, September 23, 2007

How About Some Color


I went to the antique market that was held in the Chardon square. It's about a 5 minute walk from my house. I went with little money and high hopes of finding some unique vintage jewelry. I'm not sure what the women thought they had, but they must of thought that it was solid gold based on their prices! Either they don't really want to part with their jewels or they think we live in California! Anyway... I did manage to find a few things that I could justify buying. One of the pieces was used in this vintage necklace that I made and listed in my store.


Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

msbelle said...

It's very pretty and I do love that color. Don't worry about designing using gray though. It's a neutral color that goes with a lot of winter wardrobes. Go for it! Whatever you create is wonderful no matter what color it is. :)