Thursday, February 26, 2009

Proud Mama!!






My new line is now available! I'm am really excited about this (and so is my little artist, Amelia!) I decided that I wanted to wear her art and have it with me wherever I go. I took one of her drawings (see the whole picture above) and chose a part of it to print and put in my pendant. I seal it with a gloss that leaves a shiny coating, almost glass-like, on top. These are currently available in gold plate and a shiny brass locket. I will be offering silver pendant and rings soon. You can choose the pendant style and chain. The chain is gold-fill. One of the chains is a delicate cable chain and the other is a link chain that's a bit larger. These are $45 and available now in my Etsy store!

To order, you'll scan your artwork into your computer and attach it to an email. You can send the email to me and I'll open the art and crop a section or use the entire thing. I'll send you some options via email and make the pendant! The whole process will take 2 weeks.

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

No comments: