Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Digging Out


It was a funfilled summer...

We went to the zoo, the beach, the pool, the park, friend's and family's houses for picnics, the town square for concerts, the library, the ice cream store, the backyard... there were so many things to do and I felt so blessed to be able to fit my work, as little as I could accomplish, around being with Amelia, friends and family. Throughout the summer, I wondered how I made it through last summer able to work so much more than this summer.... just like looking at my closet and thinking "what in the world did I wear last summer?? I have nothing!!" :) I couldn't figure it out.
But now I'm digging out of the disorganization and lack of creative hours in a row and I'm back to work full time (well almost full time) with the same fire and passion to create as I had when the summer began.

I have so many ideas in my head that I feel like a few more hours in the day would be a blessing but don't we all!

I'll be working on some special orders that just couldn't fit in during the summer and creating some of the pieces that have been imagined.

To start, I did have a pile up of things to list that I've added to my store yesterday (my first 6 hour work day!)... take a look for some great fall pieces. More and more to come too! I've been really watching my purchases and trying to use more of what I already have which is why there are so many one-of-a-kind pieces showing up in my store so look for more of those too.

Glad to be back! Thanks to everyone for hanging in there with me :)

No comments: