Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sad days at Etsy

Etsy has been having major problems with items getting exposure on the first pages of each category. This has caused a massive slow down in sales for many sellers on Etsy. I have applied at other venues and will let you know when those are up and running. In the meantime, until Etsy is better, I will be listing a sale... referred to as The Starving Artist Sale daily in this blog. I'll post a picture of the item that is on sale for the day and then it's up for grabs.

Today's special will be for Ripened Pods. These are marked $17 on Etsy... you can have them for $13.60 (20% off). Just mention this special in the comments to seller section during checkout and I'll send you a revised invoice with the discount.

Thanks for all of the support from my wonderful repeat customers. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all of you.

With love and hope for a better Etsy tomorrow....

Julie

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hello matee nice post