Thursday, March 20, 2008

Friday Special and Good News!

Before mentioning today's special, I want to tell you about a great way to get FREE jewelry! You can host a Virtual Internet Jewelry Show! It's virtual which means no cleaning the house and no food prep! Just some emails and you get to shop for your free jewelry. The way it works is pretty simple, you supply me with email addresses of your friends and family, I email the invitation and on the day of your show, you will get 10% of your sales in free jewelry of your choice. That's it! If you're interested, please contact me at puffluna@adelphia.net and I'll give you the rest of the details. I've had a number of these and the benefits have gone up to over $100 in jewelry for the hostess. Hope to hear from you to pick a date!

Onto the special.... today, you can have 10% off of any bracelet in the store, plus free shipping on that bracelet. Take a look at the bracelet collection here ---> http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=10609&section_id=5002725

Thanks and have a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You really need to have a virtual jewelry party if you have not! It was actually fun, my friends loved it, (fit into their busy schedules) and they of course love their purchases~~

Puffluna... said...

Yeah, what Amy said! :)