Thursday, April 10, 2008

Friday Special

Hi and happy Maple Fest! It's the Geauga County Maple Fest days here in Chardon. I can hear the festivities from the festival. It's great! I love seeing all of the people walking up and down the road going to the square. This is one of the reasons I wanted to live by the town square. We walked up last night and got maple stirs. They are delicious and way too small! :) I'll post some pictures throughout the weekend so you can see what it's all about. http://www.maplefestival.com/



Onto the special... It's like a little treasure hunt! Do a search in my store with the word Vintage... anything that comes up will be 10% off all day! If you do decide to purchase something today, please mention this blog and wait for a revised invoice from me reflecting your special "blog reader" discount! :)

No comments: